01/02/2008

My father's daughter

Just to show my gratitude towards my dad for indoctrinating me at an early age, the playlist is in a jazzy mood until further notice.

Permanent link to the jazz list (In case I change it again futurewise) is here.

And if anyone misses the old mix with the fresh but genre-insensitive blend, clicquez-vous here.

~Tack Pappa!~

3 comments:

  1. No Weather Report? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I must say touché...

    No, no WR, but now that you mention it, some Tower of Power ought to be on there. Am going to see them in a week, wheee!!! And dad's coming too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m glad some of the genetic material fell right!
    Agree with Nico, and wouldn´t mind havin the original Birdland there f.i.
    Another favourite of mine that came to mind is Clifford Brown, extraordinary trumpet man who left this earth to join the angels choir much too early (they probably needed him badly in the band). Listen to Joy Spring (his composition) and Daahoud (also his) and enjoy the frenzy!
    Really lookin forward to the ToP gig on Monday - thanks Cessie for thinkin of mom & dad!
    LUV DaD

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's what, please.

Les visiteurs du monde

free counters

Feel free to leave a comment just about anywhere. Carry on.