30/03/2010

Springspiration

Oh hey. I know this feeling in my body. It is a hum.(...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...)

After being slothlike and omnidirectional with my energy to do things the last four months, I suddenly feel that the increasing dose of light and warmth all around me (YAY for Spring in a cold country!) makes my energy, sense of purpose and attention span feel much more concentrated. I start thinking about osmosis - maybe when there is so much more energy around you, the little you have within stops leaking out to compensate, and instead gets packed into you by your surroundings. It's a balance, it works to even out.

And the humming isn't just mine. All around me at rather close proximity, other humming people are wider-eyed, louder-voiced and starting to renovate houses, getting another puppy, writing more often, moving to Malaysia, putting on two-man comedy shows (it's gonna be legen.... wait for it...), planning summer vacays and lobbying for rather significant life changes. Tails are wagging, noses sniffing the wind and whiskers vibrating. And I'm not sure if Spring is accountable for all of this, but is sure giving everything a boost. A re-direction of energy, purpose and action; a big fat renewal.


If I were less of a lady I'd take this opportunity to say, in the name of renewal and purpose:
"Suck it, New Year's Eve!!".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's what, please.

Les visiteurs du monde

free counters

Feel free to leave a comment just about anywhere. Carry on.