The sign reads "I ❤ MY TRANS SON" and made me smile before it almost made me cry (so this shot pretty much depicts accurately what I was seeing).
What better mom could a trans son ask for?
The atmosphere surrounding the parade was festive, fun and friendly - a good vibe. It was good to see so many people in the parade who were not there to show that they too were gay, but showing their support for the equal treatment of different types of love. It was less of a freakshow and more a manifestation of support (although I confess that seeing showy young and old trans sons successfully carry off wigs, beautiful dresses and parasols to the general public's applause is an exhilarating form of entertainment ;)
| From TO Pride week & Parade |
For my other more frivolous/festive/laughable documentation from Pride week, click on the thumbnail below.
![]() |
| TO Pride week & Parade |
Love & rainbows, Cessie

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what's what, please.