Serial bloggery no. 2! And admittedly I'm not entirely sober, but that belongs to a subsequent post.
Last year I visited the magical inner-city music festival Way OUt West, a phenomenon which turns my local park Slottskogen into a blaring muddle of music and mud, but in a thoroughly enjoyable fashion.
It was magic again, and since I figure that I can't do it justice anyway, I'll do a list-of-ze-highlights- kinda list thingy.
- Sun and clouds shaped like someone dragged a comb through a strawberry blonde heaven
- The new experience Kudoru music - stone hard funkalicious dance-fest butt-shaking mayhem like Buraka Som Sistema!!
- Okkervil River :) Love'em like a clear brook.
- My friends of all calibers diggin' or conspirationally crumpling eyebrows depending on the music
- The spontaneous conga line that formed in the audience at Kenyan band Kenge Kenge's concert. The cutest thing was that many of the conga liners looked emo.
- The Flaming Lips and their unexpected laser show and army of teletubbies (?????)
- The crunchy crystalline goodness of Brända Mandlar (candied almonds) that are hot out of a paper bag and make the air smell like childhood expectations of a day at the fun park.
- Finishing it all off by jumping up and down and dancing my ass off alongside my best friend to a pulsating club gig by Adam Tensta. Love you for being a jumping musketeer, E!
- Feeling for 2 evenings straight that: Damn almighty, I have got my dancing groove SO back!!! :D
WoW - Good use of parkland. :)
11/08/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what's what, please.