16/05/2007
No work morale
Recent moral victory: At last! I finally became a blood donor after 7 years of donor-needle fear! :)
Recent musical discovery: Emmon. Check out the link.
Recent obsession: Travelling. Even if I have Seattle, Kenya and a yet-undetermined destination lined up pretty soon, I can't wait for my weekly train fix (going to a PhD course in Karlstad)
Recent good book: "Montecore" by Jonas Hassen Khemiri. Just fantastical.
--------------------------------
Alas, I too have fallen into the blog bog (as a Swede would say, though in Swedish, obviously). I figure this is a good way to keep my english/swedish-amalgam-tolerant friends and relatives posted on what's up with me and my immediate surroundings.
(Funny though, how I feel like I have to half-apologize for starting a blog... Dammit, I can stand for being self-centered enough to keep it up! And if we're lucky, someone will occasionally get a good laugh at my expense ;)
My immediate surrounding at this mo. is my office at Chalmers. It's a nice 70's type of office, with great big windows and a view of the luscious trees and tinny rooftops of the Chalmers Campus... absolutely perfect for research. Particularly if your research field is The Mating and Nesting Habits of Sea Gulls. Quite uselessly, my research area is Virtual Ergonomics.
At any rate, the gulls seem to be doing fine (with no further analysis).
That said, I should get back to PhD:ing.
That's a good verb, which per definition involves drinking coffee. :)
(C)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what's what, please.