08/10/2008

Autumn Filler

Ugh, I'm getting so much work done that my blog is gathering dust. ;)

In fact, work is beginning to follow me around- today I attempted to get into my home/apartment building by swiping my Chalmers passage card. Uh... My apt. building doesn't even HAVE a card swiper... Realizing my mistake I punched in my campus passage code. Oy. I need a concierge.

Anyhow - as a filler post I offer some views of my darling city at its finest in this shifty autumn season. It's beautiful! (although I guess it's kind of a repeat show for my facebook contacts. But hey, it's content maintenance, and I'm pretty happy with these pics.)














Off to Germany with dad tomorrow - change of scenery and an attempt at concentrated writing! It be worth a shot... :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's what, please.

Les visiteurs du monde

free counters

Feel free to leave a comment just about anywhere. Carry on.