23/06/2008

Noki's back! Therefore: some celebratory dubious Spam poetry

A friendly but shy lady gave me my cellphone back today! Seeing as I have found and returned two lost phones before, I'm going to reinforce my belief in give and take. Anyway, I'm in a good enough mood to write something non-moody, so I've revisited my spam folder and come to the conclusion that an affirmative (and vaguely disturbing) erotic poem can be wrought from the subject headers. (Yes, I came up with none of this myself. Still this is ART, maaaan. ;)



Had too much gravity on my mind and this blog lately anyway, so (at the risk of teetering on the edge of applied indecency): time for some unapologetic nonsense, courtesy again of the Spam folder!!!


____________________


ODE TO HIM, HER AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN (especially the little ones, apparently...)



Don't doubt! Miracles happen!

Super-dimension for you little soldier

Feel pride for your male power

Fight for your self-perfection

Agree to be sick! No way!



Healthy life is not a myth anymore

She will sure like how those pilules enhanced you

Pleasant things to admire

Wonderful luxurious items

Perfect clones of well-known watch brands

New gigantic rod is easy to get!



When your wife is angry with your bad potence

You feel up my senses.

You touched my soul

I belong to you

Who says that wishes cant come true



Get rid of this weakness

Swank is what your life lacks

June 77% sale!

Your shy will be vanished along with overweight

Lose those kilos

Gain a huge cannon for love

Girls will hunt you in the streets!

She will say you thanks for this!



A few simple steps to power

Bring joy to your life.



Docs approve and recommend online Canadian chemist.


____________________


This poem has been brought to you by (among others) Pearlie Staples, Blanche Ho, Delia Ruffin, Gertrude Hilton, Fjodora Benning, Edgardo Dillard, Miranda Deal and Ismael LeBlanc.



(honestly, those p*rno name generators out there have NOTHING on my Spam folder.)









PS: There was one slightly disturbing subject I just couldn't fit into the poem, but framed with all the neighbouring subjects it just seems so candidly WRONG...





Aaaagh.

2 comments:

  1. it's a spoem! this is the new incarnation of dada, and i'm going to make it a point to send this around.

    not only is it a good idea but it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx :) It's nice to get a moniker for this glorious pastime...

    As my good friend E said, the challenge is rather - considering the raw material - to make it not quite this, eh, risqué... ;)

    I would actually love to see others take a whack at this up-and-coming genre! :)
    (oops)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's what, please.

Les visiteurs du monde

free counters

Feel free to leave a comment just about anywhere. Carry on.