13/10/2010

Wednesday shorts

(I borrowed this idea from awesome photographer Annevi Petersson's blog - hers'll be in swedish though)

Inconsistency is the new black... but the urge to write Something for venting purposes is bearing down on me like a child wanting to be carried home. So while we wait for me to a) write a mirthful post about the happy affair that was "The Berlin family reunion in Berlin" :D  and b) get to reporting on Thesis progress... well, here:

Mood of the minute:
Moody, sad, bordering on "I'd like to punch someone... but there's nobody here".

Wednesday wishlist: 
A day of sleep, closure about what to do with myself this evening, guilt-free time to clean my poor dusty flat, and preferably two articles that would write themselves already. And Oh, that my neigbour would stop blasting Linkin Park songs at 8am every day.

Ache of the afternoon:
Bad dry cough. The air in our Berlin hotel room had negative humidity, which my lungs didn't respond well to...

Peeve of the Present:
I can't seem to get Brain or Body to settle down in one spot together and get crankin' on all those pieces of serious writing we need to produce. It's like watching a disaster movie featuring a blind and a deaf lemming trying to catch a bus.

Recent R&R:
I did actually duck out of the office over lunch to do a couple of errands. Completely undeserved but at least I returned those expensive jeans I realized I didn't want. Also, on said jaunt, I encountered a bucket outside a toy shop with a sign that read, "Soap bubbles. Please try some!". I smiled. :)

Hope on the Horizon:
This weekend's looking up. Friday night is photo night from our Gotland vacation this summer. Saturday night is dedicated to seeing the festival of lights in Alingsås and then heading to my favourite couple E&L for soup/board games /whatever. And on Sunday, my uncle and auntie from LA come to town! :)


And.. well, OK, fine:

THESIS TELEGRAM:

Further breakdown STOP Have erased most of contents STOP Am following supervisor's advice to try writing the main points without re-repeating all the interview material STOP Time will tell if this will work or if I have to STOP


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's what, please.

Les visiteurs du monde

free counters

Feel free to leave a comment just about anywhere. Carry on.