But I won't; although I greet friday with great anticipation. T'is the day when I present my Thesis for the Degree of Licentiate of Engineering... Yes, Henry.
This is what Henry looks like:
Don't worry, I have retained my sense of perspective on things from day 1. The first thought that entered my mind when I opened up the boxes of freshly printed, still hot-off-the-press little Henrys, was:"Oh... So this is in fact still NOT the biggest thing I will ever write?"
Leave it to a friend of mine (Dr. Dennis) to be at the print shop at the same time as me, getting his PhD thesis printed! (I could have sworn that we started PhD:ing at the same time...). So although I am proud to have accomplished this step on the way, it feels like just that; a step on the way.
So on friday I will tell/defend to the world what I have spent the last three years doing research on.
That last sentence makes me vaguely queasy... :/
So with mixed feelings of being 'underway', I return to doing what all modern young professionals repeatedly are bound to do.
A powerpoint presentation.
Backtawork.
Ah, powerpoint. How I love thee...
ReplyDelete